- About Us
- Reikichat™ Podcast
- Reiki Library
As an American Psychological Association (APA) approved provider Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) approved programs are accepted by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). These courses can be utilized by nurses to renew their certification and will be accepted by the ANCC. Every state Board of Nursing accepts ANCC approved programs except California and Iowa.
• Usui Reiki 1&2 – 14
• Holy Fire II Reiki 1&2 – 14
• Usui/Tibetan ART/Master Teacher – 21
• Usui Holy Fire II Reiki Master Teacher – 21
• Karuna Reiki Master Teacher – 21
• Holy Fire II Karuna Reiki Master Teacher -21
Other Health Professionals: Our hands on healing workshops for Usui/Holy Fire II; Reiki I & II, Advanced, Reiki Master Teacher and Holy Fire II Karuna Reiki® Master training programs have qualified for CE and CEU credit for health professionals. This is an added benefit of our training programs and this service is offered at no additional cost to the student. We have a generic CE/CEU form that has been widely accepted available for other professions.
“International Center for Reiki Training is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork. (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider.” ICRT NCBTMB Provider number 158493-00
• Reiki I – 9 contact hours
• Reiki II – 9 contact hours
• Advanced Reiki Training – 7.5 contact hours
• Reiki III/Master Training – 14.5 contact hours
• Karuna Reiki ® Master – 22 contact hours
• Reiki I & II – 14 contact hours
• Reiki ART/Master – 21 contact hours
• Karuna Reiki – 21 contact hours
Continuing Education credit for this program is awarded by Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) for the following professions. Attendees completing this program receive 14.0 continuing education hours of credit.
CES, provider #1117, is approved as a Provider for Social Work Continuing Education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. CES maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB approval period: October 6, 2012- October 5, 2015. Social Workers should contact their regularity board to determine course approval.
The following Marriage and Family Therapy Boards accept programs offered by APA, NBCC or ASWB approved providers: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, LA, MD, ME, MS, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NM, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, VA, VT, WA AND WI.
CES maintains responsibility for these programs. In addition, CES is an approved CE provider for Florida Marriage & Family Therapists (CE Provider # 50-9633), an approved California Continuing Education Provider for Marriage & Family Therapists (Approval #PCE 4693) and an approved Continuing Education Provider for Texas Marriage & Family Therapists (Provider Number 557).
• To receive contact hours, please inform the Registrar when registering for class that you are a licensed nurse, or massage therapist and that you would like to receive credit hours, and the necessary forms and paperwork will be prepared for you.
• You must also: Attend all parts of the educational activity; participate in group practice sessions; and return demonstration of Reiki techniques.
• Nurses, Social workers, Marriage and Family Therapists will need to have their license numbers with them in class in order to receive CE’s.
When you register for our classes, please let us know that you would like to receive CEs, so we can bring the proper paperwork to class.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503.912.0664